PRC's mission is to support the economic security of Pacifica families and individuals by providing a safety net of food, housing assistance, and other critical services, including coaching, advocacy, information, and referral.
PRC’s vision is to assure the basic needs of every Pacifican are met so that each member of our community has the opportunity to thrive.
Last year, PRC served 1 in 10 Pacifica families with food, housing support & other critical services!*
PRC's impact on the community (*7/15-7/16):
- Provided food to benefit over 20,000 Pacifica children, adults, and seniors
- Prevented homelessness and sheltered 179 Pacifica families
- Prepared taxes for 174 households, generating nearly $200,000 in refunds and saving taxpayers $40,000 in tax preparation fees
- Helped prepare 154 youth for the new school year with grade appropriate school supplies
- Provided happy holidays to 186 children through our Adopt-A-Family program, as well as Thanksgiving assistance to 466 Pacificans.