Donate to the PRC
Make a Donation to Pacifica Resource Center, a Project of the Tides Center, and help us provide a safety net
A donation of any amount is greatly appreciated by the PRC and the families and individuals we serve everyday.
How Your Donations Help Your Neighbors
- keeps a baby in diapers for a month OR
- pays for a holiday meal for a family of 4
- feeds a family of three for one week OR
- covers the cost of a financial coaching session to help a family save money to achieve their goals
- houses a family for a night at a local motel so they can get out of the cold and off of the streets OR
- buys 50 bus tickets to help a neighbor get to and from work, school, or medical appointments
- buys a much needed new freezer for the pantry to store ground turkey and other perishable items for our pantry “shoppers”
- provides emergency assistance for a family in crisis helping them stay housed and avoid becoming homeless OR
- funds 50 new backpacks and school supplies for our Pacifica youth enrolled in our Back to School program
Please also consider joining our Neighbors Network with a monthly gift of any amount and help us help our neighbors all year long.